Monday, December 25, 2006


Dear (insert your name),

MERI KURISUMASU!

I'm sorry for my terrible slackness - not making the easy trek to the post office to send an actual card. And to my family especially, sorry yours will arrive in time for Easter instead. But I made this picture in thinking of you all. There's no snow here, but it's a nice idea. This winter has been pretty kind so far - kind to me anyway. Today we had a big feed after church - even turkey with cranberry! I was given a big bag of food to take home, so I will be enjoying the taste of winter Christmas for some time yet. It was great to hear a dramatised story of the birth of Jesus at church - an amazing thought that the infinite God of eternity would stoop so low as to be born as one of us into poverty, just to be near to us. I hope that that warms you as it did me today. My manager came along and enjoyed it a lot, so I'm stoked.

Anyway, God bless you... and yoi otoshi yo! (happy new year... or thereabouts)

Love, the spamurai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home