Wednesday, November 16, 2005

That frog sure gets around. This was a huge mural on canvas oustide the warehouse shop where I found my robot.
Inside was a cavern filled with plastic. I know I've given plastic a bad wrap (oh the humour!) but some is strangely alluring. I am a compromised human being.
This red and white little guy was begging to jump into my bag, but I was strong (and I'd even just received my first pay!)
I also resisted buying a large scary gun. Atleast these guys have them in cabinets! There must be a few weekend warriors in Japan - I dunno, posing in front of their bedroom mirrors?

This guy didn't beg, he commanded me. My hand reached into my wallet and produced the yen. But don't worry - he was cheap. I'll just pay double taking him home! Does anyone know who he is? He's actually over 30cm tall... now do you understand!? I had no choice!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ian

They look like alien. I hope you will not have nightmares.

Betty

9:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tee hee hee...

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i only just read ur blog since ur first post... how slack am i? and it only came up because i met ur friends andrew n cassie at church yest and we were talking about u! so anyway i can't remember the name of the robot on the left, but the right one is my all-time favourite! Literally translated, his name is "V-shaped Battery Robot"!! ahhh... the memories. oh and a request - how about some pics of interesting cars? esp. nice hachi-roku's =D later!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home