Thursday, October 27, 2005



A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Great to hear from all who've written comments or emails... I really appreciate it.

I want to make an an announcement. No, it's not my highly anticipated engagement to a maiden of the East, but you'll be the first to know. No, this announcement itself is indicative of the need for it i.e. the fact that I think it newsworthy shows the need... (drum roll) to pledge that I shall write far less from now on. I have come to my senses and realised that there is no way in the world I would read that much self-indulgent guff written by anyone. I shall therefore post shorter entries, and force myself to convey my experiences in concise, pithy sentences. I should reserve the detail that my mother loves to personal spam. But now that I've lost you all, I guess you're the only one reading this, right Mum? Mum? Anyone ...?

I'll leave you with some piccies of my home-away-from-home:

my loft and my toast ("Sorry Young-san, we're all out of the thick toast, will this do?")

3 Comments:

Blogger BEVN said...

Keep on blogging man. I like the good read.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Tet said...

Hey Ian!!
How's life!!?!?

Just found your blog from Shereen's blog!

Tet

7:18 PM  
Blogger willandjean said...

Hey Ian,

Love your loft ... pretty awesome. :)

Hey ... email me your number in Japan and I can give you a call ... :)

Combini rulz! :P

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home