Monday, October 24, 2005







From the top:
1. Yes, they have wanted posters in the Wild Wild East.
2. This thing marks the path of steps leading up to a Shinto shrine near my place.
3. One of the best reasons why I'm teaching!
4. This saucepan seems strangely appropriate for me.
5. You get the odd train ride with noone but yourself in the car. Country!
6. Gloomy bears. Do not feed!
7. I love this car. If you told me you were going to paint your car skin colour I wouldn't think you were being too smart, but I think this car is kool. I guess you could patch any scratches with band-aids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heheheh...great pics Ian! That little girl looks so sweet...my sister loves Gloomy bears.

9:41 AM  
Blogger BEVN said...

Cool pics. The train one reminds me of when a group of us went to Nikko.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home